Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Picture Gallery Wall!


What can say, I adore a good family picture gallery wall! I love pictures, and I LOVE homes that have a lot of family pictures displayed-I think it helps make a house a home!


Our Family's Picture Gallery Wall! 
One thing on my to-do list this summer is to update our gallery.  My youngest is three months, and I still don't have any pictures of him included in our gallery-bad mom! Also, looking at this, I notice my oldest takes over the family gallery.  I promise, I love all my kids equally.  We created the gallery before my other two were born, and it just really needs updated...badly!   I will keep you posted! 


I would love to hear from you!  Do you have a wall devoted to all your family's pictures in your home? 


No comments:

Post a Comment